Check out a very exciting prototype encryption technology called Obfuscated TCP!
- Dephormation Firefox add-on: http://www.dephormation.org.uk/
- TrackMeNot Firefox add-on: http://www.trackmenot.org/
- SquiggleSR Firefox add-on: http://squigglesr.free.fr
- ScrabblePhorm Java and Python programs available here:
- Use Google Scraper: https://ssl.scroogle.org/ to make encrypted Google searches so Phorm cannot intercept your search terms.
- Encrypt and anonymise your web surfing with JAP: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html or by using TOR: http://www.torproject.org/
- The creators of Dephormation have created some PHP code which dynamically tests whether a user's connection is with a Phorm-participating ISP, OR whether a user has a Phorm spyware cookie on their computer. An green, yellow or red image is displayed accordingly.
Zip file of the code is here: http://www.dephormation.org.uk/server/cookie_test/cookie_test.zip